What You Get:
A Premium Domain Name
Hardly Catched, short term discounted
Logo & Design Concepts
Complimentary Logo design
Guaranteed Direct Transfer
All Names %100 owned by us, no third parties
What is Next:
We accept all major credit cards, Cryptocurrency, and Payoneer
Follow Transfer Instructions
An agent will contact you to transfer domain name to you
Once your domain is transferred your account, you can build your business immediately
Browse Business Names by Style or Industry
Similar Business Names
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete the payment for your domain, our domain transfer specialists will reach out to you via email within few minutes. We will include additional instructions for transfers within the email. Typically most transfers are initiated immediately.
If for some reason you do not wish to move forward with the purchase, you are entitled to a refund as long as following conditions are met:
You contact us within 5 days of purchase to request a refund.
We haven’t yet initiated the domain transfer to you.
The names on 90dollars do not include trademarks or business registration, as that is not possible. In order to apply for a trademark or business registration, you are required to specify the business in details including: location, type/industry, name of Director(s), and what services the company/product will provide. Since our names can be purchased by anyone for any use, it would not be possible for us to file a trademark in advance.
We recommend that you do some research and/or seek legal advice to ensure that the name you are interested in does not have a direct Trademark conflicts by a competitor in your industry and within your region. If there is no direct conflict, or the existing trademark is unrelated to how you plan to use it, then you have a good chance of being able to trademark the name yourself. If there is an existing trademark, keep in mind that, as long as your business is in a different industry, you may still be able to file a trademark for the name.
If you contact us and tell your region we can make some basic trademark check for you.
We will provide you all logos and design concepts in PNG format (all you see on Gallery)
We also provide online link for you to edit it by yourself so you can change colors make minor changes if needed.
If you want us to Edit or Create new logo, we have Logo Service for 15$
It is our business strategy to bring you most quality premium domains with lowest possible prices.
We are Entrepreneur friendly.
Our customers are primarily entrepreneurs looking for a quick and easy way to find a great brand name for their company. That’s why when evaluating and appraising domain names, our central focus is whether they would also make great business names.
What makes a great brand name? Here are some of the branding and linguistic traits we take into consideration:
- Length – Great names are concise and to the point. The shorter, the better!
- Common phrase/expression – Names that are based on real phrases and expressions make great brand names because of their built-in familiarity and inherent catchiness.
- Letter order – Some letters are more valuable than others and better together, especially when it comes to the first letters of a name.
- Pronunciation and spelling – Names should be easy to say and understand. It should also be spelled as it sounds.
- Industry match – Names should be a good fit for a particular industry, or be broad enough to attract buyers from multiple sectors.
- Longevity – Great brand names are broad enough in scope to grow with a company as it expands and not die when trends fade.
- Uniqueness – Great brand names are easy to spot because they stand out in a crowd.
- Memorability – A brand name is no good unless people can easily remember it.
These criteria, along with historical sales data and current marketplace conditions, are used to determine whether a name is accepted to our marketplace, and how it’s priced. Every name on our marketplace must score high in most or all of these categories to even be accepted.